What is a juice cleanse?
- Restores alkalinity to the blood. The juice’s abundance of alkaline minerals helps reduce over-acidity in the blood.
- Increases red blood-cell count and lowers blood pressure. It cleanses the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract of debris. Wheatgrass also stimulates metabolism and the body’s enzyme systems by enriching the blood. It also aids in reducing blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body.
- Stimulates the thyroid gland, correcting obesity, indigestion.
- Has remarkable similarity to our own blood. The second important nutritional aspect of chlorophyll is its remarkable similarity to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood.
- Contains beneficial enzymes. Whether you have a cut finger you want to heal or you desire to lose five pounds… enzymes must do the actual work.
- Is a blue green algae, “Aphanizomenon flos = aquae” AFA, an essential fatty acid.
- Like Wheatgrass on overdrive.
- Similar benefits to Wheatgrass. Alkalinity-Chlorophyll-Enzymes
- It's a nutrient dense superfood containing over 65 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids. This plant-based superfood is non-GMO, vegan and a rich source of chlorophyll.
- A derivative of E3 Live
- A concentrated extract of phenylethylamine (PEA) as found in AFA.
- In chocolate, PEA is known as the “love molecule.” Brain On, however, contains more bioavailable PEA than chocolate. PEA is a naturally occurring extract that promotes clear thinking and focus to give high cognitive functioning.
- A mineral we are lacking in our current diet. Colloidal silver is antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral.
- Used as an all natural antibiotic for innumerabl...
Oil of Oregano
- Oil of oregano is taken by mouth for intestinal parasites, allergies, sinus pain, arthritis, cold and flu, swine flu, earaches, and fatigue.
- The chemicals in Carvacol (as it is also known) help digestion by increasing bile flow and fighting against some bacteria, viruses, fungi, intestinal worms, and other parasites.
- We use an exceptionally active Carvacol in our shots. Use sparingly, no more than a couple of drops in the shot.
- Ginger is known to have more than twelve types of anti-oxidants. We use it in many different capacities with our shots and juices.
- Ginger is excellent as an anti-coagulant. It helps make blood platelets less sticky which in turn reduces your risk of atherosclerosis.
- Helpful with digestive issues, it relieves heartburn, indigestion, nausea and vomiting.
- The anti-inflammatory (gingerols) and anti-oxidant properties in ginger help relieve various inflammatory disorders like gout, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. It provides substantial relief in pain caused by inflammation and helps decrease swelling and morning stiffness.
- High doses of Vitamin A helps with pain relief, inflammation, congestion (bust up mucus) and immunity.
- Vitamin A is essential for healthy epithelial tissues including the mucous membranes that line the nasal passages, lungs, intestinal tract and urinary tract and serve as the body's first line of defense against invading pathogens.
- Can also be used for prevention of stomach ulcers, weight loss and to improve circulation.
- Also known as Curcuma longa.
- An antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anticancer activities and thus has a potential against various malignant diseases, diabetes, allergies, arthritis, Alzheimer's disease and other chronic illnesses.
- How does it do this? By calming the liver, the curcumin actually communicates with the liver cells directing them to increase the production of mRNA (messenger proteins) that direct the creation of receptors for LDL (bad) cholesterol. With more LDL-receptors, liver cells are able to clear more LDL-cholesterol from the body.
- Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring molecule that gives plants their green color. Chlorophyll is also the molecule that is responsible for facilitating one of the most incredibly miraculous processes on earth — the process of photosynthesis.
- Photosynthesis is the process that converts sunlight energy, water and carbon dioxide into our primary source of fuel — glucose. What?!?! You are blowing my mind.
- One of the most interesting aspects of chlorophyll is how closely it resembles our red blood cells, known as hemoglobin, the pigment that gives our blood its red color as well as oxygen-carrying capacity.
- The benefits are too many to list — all you need to know is it brings more oxygen to the blood.
- (Liliaceae) Aloe Vera contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharide, and fatty acids.
- You will find vitamin A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. Aloe Vera is also one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12.
- We are using Aloe Vera for digestion in this shot.
- Because it is an adaptogen, it helps with either constipation or diarrhea, helping to regulate your elimination cycles in whatever way you need. It’s been a great remedy for people with problems such as irritable bowel syndrome as well as acid reflux. Aloe also helps to decrease the amount of unfriendly bacteria in our gut keeping your healthy intestinal flora in balance. Aloe is also a vermifuge, which means it helps to rid the body of intestinal worms.
- It is also great for alkalizing the body, cardiovascular health, immune system health, reducing inflammation, is antiviral and antifungal.
HCL Digestive Enzymes
- Betaine hydrochloride, or betaine HCl, is a crystalline alcohol derived from beets. It can be used as a supplement to increase stomach acid.
- Low acid can negatively impact the proper digestion of food, and may allow bacteria into the gut that would have normally been killed by the acid. Same as bacteria that can lead to ulcers.
- Perfect for someone after a big meal with meat or complicated fats.
- We are using it in the shot as a conduit for the Aloe & HCL. When used together it helps activate the two components.
- It also perfect for hydration, an excellent source of potassium & supports immunity.
- Maca is a nutritionally dense super-food that contains high amounts of minerals, vitamins, enzymes and all of the essential amino acids. Maca root is rich in B-vitamins, which are the energy vitamins, and maca is a vegetarian source of B-12. To boot, maca has high levels of bioavailable calcium and magnesium and is great for remineralization.
- Maca stimulates and nourishes the hypothalamus and pituitary glands which are the "master glands" of the body. These glands actually regulate the other glands, so when in balance they can bring balance to the adrenal, thyroid, pancreas, ovarian and testicular glands.
- Maca is an adaptogen which means that it responds to different bodies' needs individually. If you're producing too much of a particular hormone, maca will regulate the production downward. However, if you're producing too little, it'll regulate the production upward.
Cold Brewed Coffee
- Cold brewed coffee is a coffee extract (or syrup) brewed using fresh ground coffee and cold water..we can add this to our delicious nut mylks.
- Cold “brewing” your coffee decreases the natural acidity of coffee by 3/4, and it actually results in less caffeine than it’s steaming hot counterparts. This gives your digestive track quite a break, and it helps to keep your Ph levels in balance.
- Claims have also been made that low heat and a significant filtration system used during the coffee-making process can lessen cholesterol LDL levels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your doctor before consuming any of these products for the intent to treat a medical condition or cure an illness or disease.